Slaviero Hotéis Tariff Policy
Our daily rates are fluctuating, that is, they vary according to the time of year, flag and also number of people staying. From time to time, we may launch lightning promotions or unusual promotional periods, always posting the entitlement conditions on our site.
- In periods of high occupancy, the Hotel may request the payment of non-guaranteed reservations in advance of the guest's entrance;
- Reimbursable reservation: the first night will be charged .
- Non-reimbursable reservation: the full period booked will be charged.
- Non-refundable reservation: There will be a full charge of the lodging.
- Package Bookings: Cancellations without charge of package reservations will be accepted up to 20 days before the check-in date. From 19 to 15 days before the check-in date, 50% of the cost of the lodging will be charged. Cancellations after this deadline will be charged 100% of the value of the accommodation.
- Non-refundable reservations: There will be a full charge of the lodging.
- Children over the age of 6 years are considered adults.
- Accommodation of persons under the age of 18 years unaccompanied or together with other representatives will be accepted only upon presentation of written authorization, with parental signature recognized in a notary's office.
- For lodging of persons under the age of 18, even if accompanied by parents, proof of paternity must be made through C.I. (identity card) or C.N. (birth certificate). Article 82 of the Statute of the Child and Adolescent (Law No. 8.069 / 90) defines as a crime the lodging of children or adolescents, unless authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN HOSTED IN RESORT
- Two children under 7 years old do not pay as long as accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children from 8 to 12 years old pay 10% of the double room rate.
- Extra bed: With cost, subject to availability of the hotel.
- Cot: Courtesy, upon availability.
IMPORTANT: It is essential to present the child's documents at check-in. According to Law 12.883 of September 20, 2005, children under 18 (eighteen) years of age may only stay if accompanied by parents or guarded persons, who have been identified or accompanied by a person over 21 ) years of authorization from parents or legal guardians, with firms recognized in the Registry. The documents of the minor must also be presented. Failure to comply with the above conditions will make it impossible to carry out check-in and check-in, and there will be no reimbursement of any losses generated. The penalty will be applied according to the cancellation / no-show policy of the period.
- Entrances in advance of more than 06 hours will be charged one night.
- Non-refundable reservations: the full booking period will be charged.
- Check-out after 18:00 will be charged one night.
- Daily rate: period between the check-in time and the check-out time the next day.
- No-Show: Customer does not arrive at the hotel, within 24 hours of the first night, without requesting the cancellation of the reservation or communicating with the Hotel within this period. In case of no-show the reservation will be canceled and the apartment will be released for new reservations.
- Check-in: Start time of the first night.
- Check-out: The last day's closing time.